Your most important result
You and your strategic partners are well-positioned as the experts the wealthy want to work with. As such, you are able to systematically attract ever-wealthier clients.
What it is
Systematically attract ever-wealthier clients.
CEG Advantage is our turnkey business development program that systematically delivers high-quality thought leadership content, along with tools and guidance for customizing and distributing it to clients, prospective clients and centers of influence.
Who it’s for
CEG Advantage is exclusively for current members of Breaking Through, The Elite Wealth Manager and Roundtable coaching programs.
What you get
- Monthly Flash Report. This concise, high-impact report focused on the affluent will put and keep you and your centers of influence front and center with your top clients and prospective clients. Every report is fully and easily customizable for your own branding and disclosure statement or that of your centers of influence. All Flash Reports have been reviewed by FINRA, and the review letters are made available on the Advantage web portal.
- Five special reports each month. These reports are excerpted from the VFO Inner Circle Special Report—a publication geared to the wealthy and their advisors. Each topic is designed to help advisors and centers of influence start conversations with clients and prospective clients that can lead to new business. Each report is easily customizable with your photo, contact information and disclosure statement or those of your centers of influence. All special reports have been reviewed by FINRA, and the review letters are made available on the Advantage web portal.
- Books for centers of influence. Building an Exceptional High-Net-Worth Practiceis designed to help you start conversations with accountants by giving them tools and information to help make their practices more successful. Excelling in Turbulent Times will help you start conversations with the attorneys who potentially can be your strategic partners. Each book can be customized with your name, photo and contact information on the back cover (subject to any compliance limitations of your firm).
- Books for clients. These books will position you and your centers of influence as the experts your clients and prospective clients want to work with. They may be customized with your name, photo and contact information on the back cover or those of your centers of influence. Recent client-facing books have been reviewed by FINRA, and the review letters are made available on the web portal.
- Complete ongoing support for you and your team. You and your team will receive full support to help ensure successful implementation of the Advantage process and thought leadership tools, including a one-on-one launch call; monthly video conferences with John Bowen, Russ Alan Prince and the CEG Worldwide operations team; a monthly action guide; a strategy blueprint; access to the private Advantage Facebook group; and more.
Your next step
Sign up for our complimentary Best Year Ever Consultation. You’ll meet with CEG Worldwide experts to clarify where you are now, exactly where you want to go and the key strategies that will get you there the fastest. And you’ll find out whether one of our coaching programs is right for you.