In today’s uncertain environment, financial advisors want programs that will deliver real results in terms of higher net income, additional assets under management, and greater client satisfaction and loyalty. And they want those results as soon as possible—not later.
CEG Worldwide’s programs help advisors counter today’s challenges by providing them with clear, actionable and proven strategies for growing their practices while serving their clients even better. Drawing on our decades of experience working directly with thousands of the nation’s top financial advisors, as well as our extensive empirical research with tens of thousands of advisors, our programs deliver what advisors want right now.
Unprecedented Times • Unprecedented Opportunities
THRIVE is a powerful one-day virtual retreat that brings together your top financial advisors—and those who aspire to the top—to focus on building hugely successful practices that attract and serve affluent clients well.
Every advisor who takes part in THRIVE leaves with their own step-by-step road map for earning $1 million or more every year by serving fewer, wealthier clients exceptionally well. In just one day, they will:
- Get guidance tailored to their practices. With our proprietary tool, advisors will measure the gaps between where they are now and where they want to be—and by the end of the day, they will know exactly how to close those gaps to get the results they want now.
- Find out the secrets for standing out from the crowd—secrets that will lift them above their competition and make them the go-to advisors in their communities.
- Get the specific techniques for connecting with clients that will not only win them for life, but will also open up new and profitable opportunities to serve them beyond simply investment management.
- Get the road-tested steps for building demand for their expertise—right now. The leading advisors are taking these actions to bring in hundreds of millions in additional assets while building demand for even more business later.
- Connect with their peers in a confidential, noncompetitive environment to hear what’s working during these unprecedented times.
- Get scripts for implementing every strategy. No need to reinvent the wheel—they will find out precisely what to say and when to say it.
The Elite Wealth Manager Summit
A Three-Day, Exclusive, Intensive Virtual Summit with Top Advisors and Industry Leaders
The Elite Wealth Manager Summit is an intensive three-day event that takes advisors even deeper into the key business-building strategies presented in THRIVE, and adds additional approaches for even greater growth. It is built around the three levers of the elite wealth manager framework:
- Clarity of Intention. Elite wealth managers are deliberate, not reactive. They know that closing the gap between where they are today and where they want to be will happen not with wishful thinking but with smart and focused strategic action.
- World-Class Client Experience. Elite wealth managers know how to deliver an exceptional experience to their current and prospective clients that is grounded in a deep understanding of client values, needs and wants and is powered by their synergistic expertise and that of those in their professional network.
- Wealthy Client Pipeline. Elite wealth managers are confident in their ability to consistently source new business and to move as far upmarket as they wish.
Within each lever are three accelerators—specific, proven actions that enable elite wealth managers to accelerate their success and consistently earn $1 million or more every year while serving their affluent clients very well. During the summit’s three highly focused days, your advisors will discover how to implement each accelerator.
Both of our virtual events are designed as completely turnkey events for your firm. We provide everything you need for a hugely successful event, including advance marketing to drive attendance, all expert presenters, the virtual event platform, and full technical support both before and during the event.
Our coaching programs enable advisors to further accelerate their success by transitioning their practices to a highly refined wealth management model that clearly sets them apart from their competition while providing an unmatched client experience that leads to additional assets under management and introductions to qualified prospective clients. Through the use of in-depth web portals and extensive videos, these programs can reach hundreds or even thousands of your advisors.
CEG Worldwide partners with institutions to offer turnkey programs exclusively for their advisors. Discount pricing for a pre-determined number of participating advisors is typically available. A limited number of executives may participate free of charge to enable firm leadership to experience every aspect of the coaching program.
Capturing the Potential
Your Wealth Management Road Map
This six-month coaching program enables financial advisors to implement a world-class wealth management experience for their clients that draws in substantial additional assets from existing affluent clients and easily attracts new wealthy prospective clients.
We all know that this is a challenging time. But we also believe that this environment offers extraordinary opportunities—provided that advisors take optimal care of their clients and prospective clients while positioning their practices for growth.
Capturing the Potential will fully equip your advisors and their teams to provide the world-class wealth management experience affluent individuals and families are looking for right now.
With Capturing the Potential, advisors don’t just learn what to do—they actually do it. We provide these multiple levels of coaching to ensure rapid results:
- Professional coaching. Each advisor’s expert coach is with them throughout the program, helping them chart their unique road maps, inspiring them to overcome obstacles and holding them accountable to achieve all that matters to them. Advisors meet with their coaches monthly during one-hour, one-on-one phone calls.
- The Capturing the Potential web portal. This robust platform provides in-depth instruction on every facet of providing a world-class wealth management experience to affluent clients. It includes more than 45 instructional videos, research, step-by-step exercises and dozens of downloadable tools, including scripts, templates and interview guides. Each is designed to help your advisors implement quickly to get the results they want.
- Office hours. We know how valuable it is for advisors to be part of a community of their peers. Every month, a CEG Worldwide coach facilitates office hours—a highly interactive one-hour session where all Capturing the Potential participants share successes, brainstorm challenges and build connections.
- Interactive messaging. For an additional layer of support, advisors receive access to CEG Worldwide’s interactive voice messaging system. On a regular basis, they receive brief voice messages with success stories, tips and inspiration. And they are able to quickly and easily interact with their coaches and other advisors in the Capturing the Potential community.
- Launch call. Each advisor takes part in a one-on-one launch call with one of CEG Worldwide’s program specialists. This call introduces advisors to the overall program and demonstrates the web portal.
The Elite Wealth Manager
Build a Simple and Elegant Wealth Management Practice
This 10-month coaching program equips advisors with the strategies and tools of the most successful advisors in our industry—those earning $1 million or more in net income each year—along with everything they need to implement them in their practices.
Advisors who take part in The Elite Wealth Manager build simple, elegant wealth management practices that serve their clients extremely well, make them indispensable to the right affluent clients and improve the quality of life for both themselves and their teams.
To ensure that advisors achieve the results they want faster than they ever thought possible, we provide a robust coaching experience unmatched in the industry.
- Live sessions. Our three two-day sessions bring advisors together with their coaches, their elite advisor peers and CEG Worldwide senior principals. Through discussion, lectures and exercises, they master every key strategy of the business model used by today’s elite advisors.
- Professional coaching. Advisors’ expert coaches are with them throughout the program, helping them chart their unique road maps, inspiring them to overcome obstacles and holding them accountable to achieve all that matters to them. Advisors will meet with their coaches monthly during one-hour, one-on-one phone calls.
- The Elite Wealth Manager web portal. This comprehensive web site provides a library of more than 100 in-depth videos, step-by-step instructional content and dozens of downloadable tools. It is the go-to resource for advisors throughout the program.
- Interactive implementation workshops. These hands-on, two-hour workshops reinforce key learning while delving deeper into crucial actions that drive early results.
- Accountability partners. Advisors partner with others in their class to provide and receive accountability to help track goals, overcome barriers, identify opportunities and commit to the actions that will achieve the results they want.
- Office hours. To provide the community advisors are looking for, every month we conduct office hours—highly interactive sessions facilitated by a CEG Worldwide principal for advisors to share their wins, explore their challenges and build connections that will last long after the program ends.
- Interactive messaging. To provide for even greater community among advisors, along with direct support from CEG Worldwide, advisors receive access to our interactive voice messaging system. On a regular basis, they receive brief voice messages with success stories, tips and inspiration, and are able to quickly and easily interact with their coaches and other advisors in the Elite Wealth Manager community.
- Weekly emails. Each week advisors receive a concise compendium of tips that keep them focused on the actions they should be taking in real time.
- Access to CEG Worldwide principals. Each CEG Worldwide principal is a former top financial advisor or institution executive who understands the nuances and complexities of running a successful practice. Collectively, they have coached thousands of top financial advisors.
PRESENTATIONS, WORKSHOPS AND CONFERENCE SERIES
Building Demand for You and Your Expertise
Become the Go-to Advisor for Your Clients, Prospective Clients and Centers of Influence
This 60- to 90-minute presentation will equip your advisors with specific tools for connecting with clients, prospective clients and centers of influence in meaningful ways that foster these personal relationships while setting the stage for new business.
We’ve seen time and again that demand for financial services increases after a crisis—especially among wealthier individuals. When that happens, you want your advisors to be the ones people turn to first. In this live video conference, advisors discover a proven four-step process for generating new business now and building demand for even more business as we return to more normal times.
Participants will be able to download a workbook containing scripts and email templates for connecting with top clients, prospective clients and centers of influence, as well as a review of the research on optimizing client relationships.
The Virtual Family Office
Attract, Serve and Retain High-Net-Worth Clients
This 60- to 90-minute presentation is designed specifically for leading advisors who aspire to even greater success by moving upmarket to serve wealthier clients.
Family offices were once the realm of only the ultrawealthy. Today, thanks to advances in technology, along with the ability to deliver more sophisticated wealth management solutions to a wider range of individuals and families, the family office concept is gaining new traction in the form of virtual family offices. In fact, high-performing virtual family offices can provide the entire range of single-family office services for affluent clients who are unable to afford their own single-family office.
Wealth managers who can provide the virtual family office experience will not only serve their affluent clients at an extraordinarily high level, but will enjoy a competitive edge over nearly every other financial advisor. In this presentation, your advisors will discover:
- The wealth management hierarchy—and what it means for serving affluent clients extremely well
- The framework and key elements of a high-performing virtual family office
- How to bring together the right team with proven processes to deliver the virtual family office experience
Bonus: All participating advisors will receive three months of full access to The Irresistible Offer, an in-depth video course that shows advisors how to substantially increase their wealthy client engagements by making their prospective clients an offer they can’t resist, and then following through with an experience they won’t forget.
The Total Client Model
Win Affluent Clients for Life
This hands-on, three-hour workshop immerses advisors in a single strategy that has been proven to drive significant results.
There is one thing that sets the most successful advisors head and shoulders above the rest: the ability to attract and engage wealthy clients. And the single most effective action advisors can take to attract affluent clients and keep them for the long term is to provide an experience that “wows” clients from their very first contact and guarantees their satisfaction over the long run. The Total Client Model enables your advisors to deliver precisely that experience.
This workshop focuses on the three key elements of a world-class client experience:
- Use holistic profiling to ensure a deep and comprehensive understanding of affluent clients and to set the stage for trusted, long-term relationships.
- Recognize opportunities to provide more and new services and products that are in alignment with what is most meaningful to each affluent client.
- Communicate solutions effectively with customized and compelling rationales that are aligned with each client’s high-net-worth personality and other key factors specific to each client.
Bonus: All participating advisors receive six months of full access to the Total Client Model online course, which provides in-depth written instruction and dozens of videos that guide advisors through every step of the Total Client Model. It also provides specific exercises and tools to help advisors quickly implement the process.
Seize the Opportunity to Serve
Prospering Through Crisis with Exceptional Service
This series of four video conferences positions advisors for growth once the pandemic abates while taking exceptional care of their clients, prospective clients and centers of influence now. Each conference is 90 minutes long.
The post-pandemic world of economic uncertainty and ever-greater competition for affluent clients is presenting significant challenges to financial advisors. However, this unprecedented environment offers remarkable opportunities, provided advisors act now to build demand for their services and then follow through with an outstanding client experience.
The conference series takes both short- and long-term perspectives in order to:
- Enable advisors to take proven tactical actions right now that will yield near-immediate increases in assets under management.
- Equip advisors to act strategically to provide robust wealth management over the longer term.
This is a high-level overview of the four conferences:
- Your Opportunity to Serve and to Grow. The initial conference sets out the scope of today’s opportunities with clients, prospective clients and centers of influence. It grounds participants with their own self-assessment and then spurs them to take immediate action to connect in a meaningful way with their top 10 clients.
- Your Clients: Taking Service to the Highest Level. Clients need their advisors now more than ever. This conference sets the stage for wealth management by focusing on deep discovery to fully understand their most important issues and concerns and to systematically deliver a “wow” experience—both right now and going forward.
- Your Prospective Clients: Rescuing and Serving. The current environment offers an amazing opportunity to connect with and convert individuals who have said “not now” in the past. This conference is devoted to specific tactics for identifying, contacting and connecting with top prospective clients in order to create fertile openings for new business.
- Your Centers of Influence: Expanding Your Service. Relationships with centers of influence provide important opportunities for advisors to rapidly move upmarket by putting them in front of new, qualified prospective clients. This conference sets out a specific framework for advisors to connect with and assist their centers of influence and offer their clients a stress test.
Because advisors have much to learn and gain from one another during this time, each conference has three breakouts to facilitate the exchange of ideas, advice and support. During each breakout, advisors are split into small groups of three to five to share experiences and answer questions on specific topics related to the conference’s recommendations.
In addition, advisors are able to download and print a digital workbook that contains scripts, templates and specific steps for connecting with top clients, prospective clients and centers of influence, as well as a review of the research on optimizing client relationships.
Bonus: CEG Worldwide will make available to advisors an online version of its recent book Elite Wealth Planning: Lessons from the Super Rich, along with unlimited rights to distribute the book to prospective clients.