Your most important result
You will be able to continue your accelerated upward trajectory toward the elite wealth manager level and grow your practice to whatever size you wish.
What it is
Roundtable is our mastermind group of elite wealth managers who are committed to accelerating their success even more.
Roundtable members are focused on becoming the best possible versions of themselves in every part of their businesses and lives. The emphasis is on achieving ever-higher levels of performance in order to achieve ever-higher levels of results for clients and the members themselves.
Our goal with Roundtable is simple: We want every member of Roundtable to gain a value of at least $250,000 in client impact, economic value and quality of life every year.
What you get
- Live sessions. Twice a year, we meet for 2½ days of compelling presentations, engaging breakouts and plenty of networking. These are truly can’t-miss events. You will leave each one with fresh perspectives, clear steps forward and renewed energy. One session per year is conducted in person in San Francisco while the other is conducted virtually on our state-of-the-art web conferencing platform. (Our ability to conduct in-person events may be subject to change given pandemic-related meeting restrictions.)
- One-on-one coaching. These monthly calls help you remain focused on the key activities that will sustain your momentum on your upward trajectory. You may choose to continue working with your coach from your previous program or to work with a new one.
- Roundtable Online. Roundtable Online provides quick access to our Roundtable-only client-facing presentations, client-facing videos, a range of business-building resources and a permanent video archive of all presentations at our live sessions. Your team members also receive access to all these resources.
- Continued access to The Elite Wealth Manager web portal and bonus programs. These comprehensive web sites contain hundreds of pages of content, hundreds of videos and dozens of downloadable tools—all designed to help you move to and remain at the top of the industry.
- Implementation workshops. Every two months, we meet for interactive, hands-on two-hour workshops designed to help you further excel in a specific business-building strategy. Led by John Bowen and Russ Alan Prince alongside other industry experts, these workshops will help ensure that you are effectively implementing the approaches that will deliver the results you want.
- Office hours. We know how valuable it is to be part of a community of your advisor peers. Every month, John Bowen facilitates office hours—highly interactive one-hour sessions where you and your peers will share successes, brainstorm challenges and build connections.
- Accelerating Your Alliance. This half-day virtual conference brings you together with your key centers of influence to focus on proven business development strategies that will substantially increase revenue for you and your strategic partners while providing exceptional value for your clients. Accelerating Your Alliance is conducted once every six months, and you have the opportunity to participate for as long as you remain a Roundtable member.
- The Virtual Family Office Forum. This half-day virtual event for you, your key strategic partners and your top clients is designed to help those clients address their advanced planning concerns while providing you and your partners important opportunities to add significant value while driving new business. The Virtual Family Office Forum is conducted once every six months, and you have the opportunity to participate for as long as you remain a Roundtable member.
- Interactive messaging. For an additional layer of community, you will regularly receive brief voice messages with success stories, tips and inspiration, and you will be able to quickly and easily interact with your coach and other advisors in the Roundtable community.
- The Roundtable Concierge Desk. We know that it can sometimes be challenging to locate just the right resource or expertise. The Roundtable Concierge Desk is standing by to help you make connections with the right people and resources to serve your clients extremely well and grow your business.
- Continued membership in CEG Advantage. Our turnkey business development platform delivers a steady supply of thought leadership tools and content, along with guidance on how to implement them to build highly successful relationships with all types of centers of influence, attract new affluent clients and do more business with current clients.
What it costs
The annual fee for Roundtable through 2019 is $1,500 per month for 12 months or a single payment of $18,000. Beginning in 2020, the fee will be $2,100 per month for 12 months or a single payment of $25,000.
Is it for you?
If you have completed Breaking Through, The Elite Wealth Manager or The Wealthy Client Pipeline and are highly motivated to take your practice to an even higher level, Roundtable is for you.
Your next step
Sign up for our complimentary Best Year Ever Consultation. You’ll meet with CEG Worldwide experts to clarify where you are now, exactly where you want to go and the key strategies that will get you there the fastest. And you’ll find out whether Roundtable is right for you.